Routing policies study [was: Preferring peers over customers]

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Fri Sep 9 01:22:09 UTC 2011

Hi NANOG,

Based on recent discussions (of our paper and other topics) on this
list, it seems like research on interdomain routing could really
benefit from a better understanding of current routing policies. But
we researchers need your help here.  So, we created a short survey:

http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~phillipa/measurement/opsurvey/survey.php

We'll keep the survey data anonymous, and use it to improve research
on interdomain routing and security. We'll also post aggregated
results to the NANOG list.

We'd appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to complete our survey;
feel free to answer all of our questions, or just a few.

Thanks!

Phillipa Gill, Sharon Goldberg & Michael Schapira