DDoS - CoD? - Activision contact

BH lists at blackhat.bz
Tue Sep 6 13:02:37 UTC 2011

Looking around, I believe the issue is that the IP has ended up on a
master game list, so we are now getting the queries directed at US.

For anyone interested, there seems to be some info here:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1670090

With the packet capture I have and the symptoms looking very alike the
example in my original email.

I found an earlier example as well with similar symptoms:
http://forums.srcds.com/viewtopic/15737

Is there anyone from Activision on the list or does anyone have an
Activision contact? Replies off list welcome, I can provide more details
there.