IPv6 version of www.qwest.com/www.centurylink.com has been down for 10 days

Jima nanog at jima.tk
Tue Sep 6 03:55:12 UTC 2011

  I'm with Frank on this one: ICMP yes, HTTP/HTTPS no, via native IPv6
(multiple locations).  No, wait -- it shows as open from a couple
tunnels (both HE & SixXS).  So it's not consistent.  Lovely.

  Closed from:
2607:ff50::/32 (native)
2607:fcd0::/32 (native)

  Open from:
2001:1938::/32 (SixXS tunnel)
2001:4978::/32 (SixXS tunnel)
2001:470::/32 (HE tunnel)

  That gives me a really bad feeling of what might be wrong, but I'll
leave it to the professionals.

      Jima