Do Not Complicate Routing Security with Voodoo Economics

Jennifer Rexford jrex at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sun Sep 4 19:27:07 UTC 2011

Randy,

Yes, as the brief write-up says, the group will make "recommendations regarding the adoption" (e.g., suggesting effective strategies for incremental deployment) of "procedures and protocols based on existing work" (e.g., RPKI, BGP-SEC, etc.).  In any case, if our current wording is unclear, we can easily revise it to clarify our goals.

-- Jen