Tampa small colo recs?

Joe Hamelin joe at nethead.com
Sun Sep 4 03:28:57 UTC 2011

The switch & data (or whatever they are called now, Equinox or something)
space is nice, good manager.  You'd have to go for a whole rack or cage
though.  You'd have wikipedia as a neighbor too.  I put 40+ racks in there
for Clearwire.  They are in the building with the big lizard on the side
downtown Tampa, 10th floor if I recall.
--
Joe Hamelin, W7COM, Tulalip, WA, 360-474-7474