admission rulz

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Fri Sep 2 17:48:57 UTC 2011

 kind of old-skool, but I figured that NANOG was a group of peers
meeting to learn/share with each other.  most of the time i would expect
each particpant to pay her own way... under -limited- hardship cases,
as a member, i'd be happy to have my dues contribute to a stellar speaker
who is otherwise unable to attend.  but that should be a rare thing.
otherwise, i'd want the other members to occasionally pay for me to attend.

IMHO.

/bill