serviceproviderworld.com

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Fri Sep 2 01:58:01 UTC 2011

Hey folks...

I know a couple of folks behind this new site and thought it would be
worthwhile for the NANOG community to be made aware of it.
http://www.serviceproviderworld.com/

It's basically going to be a directory of service providers across the world
- that's the plan as I understand it.  End-users can visit and review their
service providers etc.

Personally, I think this is a great concept - I've seen some online
directories of providers and most of them are either entirely Canada based
or US based and in my opinion not that great.  Please bear in mind that this
site is literally getting started - there is an email link I  found at the
bottom of the site where you can email the group for
assistance/questions/feedback.

Just an FYI ...

Thanks,

Paul