IPv6 version of www.qwest.com/www.centurylink.com has been down for 10 days

PC paul4004 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 00:03:40 UTC 2011

The Qwest one died roughly around the time of their merger/migration to
Centurylink web sites.  I did bring up the issue with them as a customer,
and it seems the response was to disable publicly-facing IPV6 services (and
associated AAAA records) for the time being, as you observed.

Not that I agree with the "fix", but it is what it is.