[Nanog-futures] Admission for Committee Members

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Sep 1 22:43:00 UTC 2011

I support conference admission for volunteers who give their time to organize
the conference, etc. (such as program committee members, steering committee
members, speakers, etc.).

I would not support other forms of remuneration or expanding the free conference
admission beyond those directly involved in organizing and/or running the
conference.

Owen