Manage an enterprise network? Please fill out my survey - for Science! :-)

Adefisayo Adegoke afisayo at
Mon Oct 31 21:23:21 CDT 2011

Hello Justine,

I find it interesting, to say the least, that all of the communication
that you have about a Berkeley research program while your email came

..... Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you
get - Ingrid Bergman

... the sky is too low to be my limit ....Sent from my iPhone