ARIN and Legacy IPv4 Assignement from CA*Net (Canarie)

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Tue Oct 25 12:57:48 UTC 2011

     Hi,

     From what we've been seeing there is a lot of those legacy
assignement about to be freed. ( Yeah! )

     We're having some issue with a few Legacy that where miss-assigned
when transfered from CA*Net to ARIN back in the day.
     ( We kept the control on them since we had access to the POC's and
OrgID, which is not the case anymore for some reason )

     If anyone has a hint (off-list please) about how to go about fixing
those broken assignement, we had no luck finding the process on ARIN.

     I can only gather that there is no records left from the CA*Net
merge :(

     Thanks.

     PS: Check your ARIN records if you have subnets in the 198., 199.
and 205. just in case.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443