Facebook insecure by design

Murtaza leothelion.murtaza at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 06:22:40 UTC 2011

Going back to the initial security problem identified by Williams, I also
experienced something today. I guess he is right about that. I am behind a
proxy and I just disabled the proxy for "Secure Web" which means HTTPS.
Now guess what I was still able to access facebook while I was not able to
access google. That clearly means there is something wrong. What do you guys
think?
Ghulam