Dnssec and ptr records

Eric J Esslinger eesslinger at fpu-tn.com
Tue Oct 18 09:13:54 CDT 2011

Quick question for those who have researched things more closely. I have signed all my forward zones and think I've crossed my I's and dotted my T's, but one thing I'm not sure of...

Are we supposed to setup signing for reverse dns zones?

Eric Esslinger
Information Services Manager - Fayetteville Public Utilities
(931)433-1522 ext 165

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use by others is strictly prohibited.