The Cidr Report

Aftab Siddiqui aftab.siddiqui at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 13:41:19 UTC 2011

Randy,
yes, our ASN landed on polluter list once and we fixed it. I think there is
nothing wrong in sharing that.

Me and few bunch of self acclaimed geeks of our region read it and have done
our level best to remove few polluters but with very less success. Seems
like those who should be reading it are either too busy polluting or using
hushmail.

Geof, this is very useful stuff for many. so how many uniqe hits you get on
the website?

--
Regards,

Aftab A. Siddiqui