[routing-wg] BGP Update Report

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Sun Oct 16 04:13:33 UTC 2011

I agree with Skeeve that it hits a number of lists, but I think that is
a good thing and is of value.

I agree with others who have said that there is any amount of worthless
noise on lists and we can just filter if not required.

Personally iirc, it was this content that led me to find Geoff's web
site and follow on to a number of other very useful resources when I
first started learning about this space.

We need to remember that not every person in this space enters from
University but some migrate to it because of other drivers.

Hence some of these resources, that those of you with decades of
experience, wonder about the value of, actually have far more value than
just their core content.  (Hope that makes sense.).

--
Don Gould
31 Acheson Ave