[routing-wg] BGP Update Report

Skeeve Stevens Skeeve at eintellego.net
Sun Oct 16 03:48:42 UTC 2011

I read them all too.

BUT, I get some 5 or 6 copies of them from all the lists I am on.  I would rather subscribe to a list that was just for those.

…Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens, CEO - eintellego Pty Ltd

skeeve at eintellego.net<mailto:skeeve at eintellego.net> ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383 ; Fax: (+612) 8572 9954

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego

twitter.com/networkceoau ; www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve

PO Box 7726, Baulkham Hills, NSW 1755 Australia

--

eintellego - The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - HP Networking - Cisco - Brocade