[outages] News item: Blackberry services down worldwide

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 15:35:35 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 11:13 AM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> [...]

plus normal mail + k9 will do TLS on SMTP and IMAP... or they both do
with my mail server just fine. (idevices seeem to also do this well
enough)

It's possible that the 'encryption' comment from Jamie is really about
encrypting the actual device... which I believe Android[0] will do, I
don't know if idevices do though.

-chris

0: <http://googleenterprise.blogspot.com/2011/04/putting-android-to-work-for-your.html>