[outages] News item: Blackberry services down worldwide, Egypt affected (not N.A.)

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 14:52:02 UTC 2011

What kills me is what they have told the public. The lost a "core
switch". I don't know if they actually mean network switch or not but
I'm pretty sure any of us that work on an enterprise environment know
how to factor N+1 just for these types of days. And then the backup
solution failed? I'm not buying it either.

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer