meeting network

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Tue Oct 11 18:47:05 UTC 2011

Just an FYI - even though you approved the wireless charge, it's actually free.  They pull the per-diem/week charge off your bill.  That applies to all NANOG attendees.

Mike

--
Michael K. Smith - CISSP, GSEC, GISP
Chief Technical Officer - Adhost Internet LLC mksmith at adhost.com
w: +1 (206) 404-9500 f: +1 (206) 404-9050
PGP: B49A DDF5 8611 27F3  08B9 84BB E61E 38C0 (Key ID: 0x9A96777D)