Y'all know Google is offering public DNS services now?

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Tue Oct 11 05:19:40 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 6:27 PM, steve pirk [egrep] <steve at pirk.com> wrote:

> Awesome link Todd - Why did I think that the resolving server would already
> know "where network path wise" the request came from. Let me post this as a
> comment and ask how the CDN endpoint routing is working.

I would guess, using this -
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandergaast-edns-client-subnet-00

Note the authors (two from Google), and the initial release date (not
actually shown in the that version as far as I can see, but it was around
the same time Google announced their public DNS servers).

  Scott.