Announcement of University of Washington routing study

Ethan Katz-Bassett ethan at cs.washington.edu
Mon Oct 10 23:48:29 UTC 2011

Hi NANOG,

We finished the original study.  Since we have been getting some interesting
results and nobody has raised any issues, I'd like to continue it for the
time being.  We will be limiting our announcements to 184.164.240.0/20 (and
its sub-prefixes, though generally only up to 184.164.248.0/23), though
other researchers may be using other parts of the /19.

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Cheers,

Ethan Katz-Bassett

http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/ethan/

University of Washington