Telus mail server admin

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Sat Oct 8 04:58:09 UTC 2011

>That's nice for you, but some of us are stuck with a corporate policy
>that requires us to use such disclaimers, or face disciplinary actions.

Not to seem unsympathetic or anything, but it's not my problem if your
management are idiots.

Sometimes when I get a message with particularly obnoxious boilerplate
threats I write back and tell them that I'm unable to answer their
question since I don't accept their purported contract.  And, of
course, "just ignore the boilerplate" is out of the question, since if
they don't have authority to remove the threat, they surely don't have
authority to waive it.

R's,
John