Telus mail server admin

Paul Graydon paul at paulgraydon.co.uk
Fri Oct 7 15:26:41 UTC 2011

On 10/6/2011 8:02 PM, John Levine wrote:
>> DISCLAIMER:...
> Wow.  I was thinking about answering the question, but now I don't dare.
>
> Regards,
> John Levine, johnl at iecc.com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
> Please consider the environment before reading this e-mail. http://jl.ly
>
> PS: I spent ten years as an elected official with no disclaimer in my
> e-mail, and lived!
That's nice for you, but some of us are stuck with a corporate policy
that requires us to use such disclaimers, or face disciplinary actions.
The legality and practicality might be questionable but short of
quitting and finding other employment over something utterly trivial,
what can you do if protests fall on deaf ears?

Paul