Yahoo mail admin

Steve Teti steti at
Fri Oct 7 07:14:57 CDT 2011

Is there a Yahoo mail admin on the list who could help me?  We had a
problem with the DNS for our domain a couple of days ago (somehow
authoritative nameservers were changed at Network Solutions).  Some
Yahoo users are still unable to send mail to users, and
some Yahoo users are sending fine.  The problem is definitely affecting
Verizon/Yahoo mail users but may be affecting others as well.  I have a
ticket open but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.