OT: Social Networking, Privacy and Control

Travis Biehn tbiehn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:48:04 UTC 2011

At the end of the day Social Networks just want to make interactions as
natural as possible so they can continue to mine and monetize your
relationship data as you get more comfortable sharing the 'real you.' Anyone
who hasn't and has an interest in privacy, graph and content ownership on
social networks should check out the Diaspora project.

-Travis

--
Twitter <https://twitter.com/tbiehn> |
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/travisbiehn>|