he.net down?

Nate Itkin nanog at konadogs.net
Mon Oct 3 23:25:08 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 03, 2011 at 11:14:03PM +0000, Michael J McCafferty wrote:
> Our session with them is up and down at Any2 at OWB.

Blaming DDOS.  http://status.linode.com

"The incident was a probable DDOS attack, but its behavior was unusual and difficult to identify. Our network engineers made some adjustments to the DOS countermeasures acquired after last week's incident, and that seems to have stabilized traffic flow. We apologize for the inconvenience. -Ben Larsen Hurricane Electric Internet Services"

Some supporting evidence would be nice.

- Nate Itkin