IPv6 prefixes longer then /64: are they possible in DOCSIS networks?

Dmitry Cherkasov doctorchd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 11:46:39 UTC 2011

Owen,

Currently I research on IPv6 provisioning systems and I need to decide
whether the ability to use longer then /64 prefixes should be
supported in them or not. If we restrict user to using /64 per network
we need to have convincing reasons for this. Best practice and common
sense stand for using /64 but this may be not sufficient for some
people.

Dmitry Cherkasov