Posting for network engineers and operators...

PC paul4004 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 07:06:10 UTC 2011

The SNR on craigslist goes both ways, for both the applicant and the
employer.

There are also lots of terrible job ads, and a large tendency for employers
to not list their identity.  Sure, some are just recruiters hiding their
client's identity, but the mandatory identifying fields aren't there like
the other job sites.  I always want to know who the employer is before I
apply.  Additionally, in certain cities, there's some really bad employers
who post there because they can't afford to post anywhere else, and it
shows in the job offers.

I think CL can work well if you write a complete and proper job ad like you
find on most of the pay boards.  Any hey it's free!  However, other avenues
(such as Linkedin), generally charge some minimal price for admission, and
to the applicant this means the company is at least serious in their
recruiting and not just testing the waters.