First real-world SCADA attack in US

Ryan Pavely paradox at nac.net
Wed Nov 23 03:48:09 UTC 2011

Note to self.  When my opc/modbus code goes to hell and wipes out an
hvac unit; blame cyber terrorists, crappy vendors, and provide a random
shady ip address.

This was sad when it was possibly an unprotected network, with poor
password procedures, horrible protection code in the logics, etc etc.
Now it even got worse.  Sigh.

   Ryan Pavely
    Director Research And Development
    Net Access Corporation