Any recommended router. They are reliable and have good support.

Thomas York straterra at fuhell.com
Tue Nov 22 18:58:04 UTC 2011

I've had one major, glaring issue with RouterBoard/Mikrotik. Quite often, I
will configure a new router/AP/whatever Mikrotik device and it simply will
not work. The config is correct, but the device just won't work properly
(sometimes it won't pass data, it won't bridge correctly, VLAN membership
isn't correct, etc). However, if I reset the device to factory settings
(Which takes forever because you have to find the little metal half circles
and use a flat-head screwdriver to bridge them) and redo the EXACT same
config everything will magically work.

This annoyance hasn't been enough to make me switch to another brand yet,
but I know every time I have to deploy a new device I'm likely to wrestle
this issue.

--Thomas York