ASA log viewer

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sun Nov 20 01:36:22 UTC 2011

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Duane Toler <detoler at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 20:04, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

I'd second Mike's suggestion then -- check out Splunk. They make a
commercial log viewing, searching, and reporting product that's pretty
awesome. They license based on log volume, and the pricing scales somewhat
logarithmically. So, I would consider your log volume and budget before
sinking too much time into it.

There's a free trial installation and license that's available if you want
to try it out.

Cheers,
jof