Bandwidth Upgrade

Matthew S. Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Thu Nov 17 21:17:32 UTC 2011

For the past 17 years I have managed to keep my bandwidth budget the same.  I had 1 T1 in 1994 and have multiple GigEs now.  I still pay roughly the same price.   So, shop it around and see if you can upgrade without affecting your budget.  It is much easier to justify when it doesn't change the bottom line.

-Matt