CDN locations for US eyeball networks

John Bell john_c.bell at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 20:30:09 UTC 2011

Hello NANOGers.

I am in the process of scouting for CDN node
locations for content delivery to end users in the US. Currently looking
 at Seattle, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Miami and New York.
Would
much appreciate any recommendations, best practices or advice on
how/where to get good connectivity to the large eyeball networks. Being
small fish, connectivity will be based on the transit I can score or in
general connectivity that DCs/server providers offer in the locations
chosen.

John