Firewalls - Ease of Use and Maintenance?

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 18:28:52 UTC 2011

OK. Maybe I jumped to hard. But to tell me that what I'm referring to
has never happened (even though I've participated) just because he
hasn't heard of it is not the best way to approach an argument. When
these things happen, there are agreements in place so it's not
discussed. Especially when it's settled out of court. If you want some
fun reading on the subject google Walker Digital or Leon Stambler.

Again, I never said it happens to everyone. But it does happen and some
of us have to consider it. I didn't realize it would come under such
scrutiny just because it isn't widely published.

Again, I'll try and leave this thread alone.

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer