Firewalls - Ease of Use and Maintenance?

Gregory Croft gcroft at shoremortgage.com
Wed Nov 9 15:04:06 UTC 2011

Hi, I'm at a smaller company that wanted not only firewall capabilities but
application level filtering.

We went with the Palo Alto Networks.
Story is the Palo Alto founder was formerly of Netscreen/Juniper.

Anyhow. We've not had any issues with the PA500's that we use in our
environment. They also just released a smaller unit (PA200) for small
offices.

Very easy to use/operate. My only complaint is the time it takes to commit
changes.

If you have any specific questions, shoot me an email.

Hope that helps.
Greg