[outages] More notes

brian nikell nickellman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 03:37:55 UTC 2011

Actually, Juniper does disclose code bugs. Though not always to the public
at first, importantly to Juniper customers. Juniper had advised all of
their customers last August of this bug, however Level3 chose to continue
running it on their peer routers. Thus if Level3 and its clue(full)
management might have listened to their operators & network engineers....

cheers

--
-B