IT Survey Request: Win an iPad2 or Kindle!

JC Dill jcdill.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:38:39 UTC 2011

  On 27/05/11 7:24 AM, Michael Holstein wrote:

> > I am a student at UCLA Anderson School of Managment and my MBA
> > field study team is working on a research that involves conducting
> > a survey of CIOs, IT Managers/Administrators, IT Engineers to
> > understand challenges in managing IT infrastructure.
> >
> > Could you please help by filling out this really short survey?
>
>  A more cynical view

The cynic in me wonders how they will track how many people I forwarded
this to. I plan to win the prize for "the person who refers the survey
to the most number of people" by forwarding it to millions of people.  :-)

(I suspect that the prize will be won by the person who others (who take
the survey) claim referred them to the survey, which is different from
the criteria set for the prize.)

jc