IT Survey Request: Win an iPad2 or Kindle!

Sunder Rajan, Archana Devi archana.devi.sunder.rajan.2011 at anderson.ucla.edu
Fri May 27 07:23:14 UTC 2011

Dear Nanog Members,

I am a student at UCLA Anderson School of Managment and my MBA field study team is working on a research that involves conducting a survey of CIOs, IT Managers/Administrators, IT Engineers to understand challenges in managing IT infrastructure.

Could you please help by filling out this really short survey?  We are giving away an iPad2 in a raffle draw as well as a Kindle to the person who refers the survey to the most number of people.   You could help us by forwarding the link to other IT folks you know and stand a chance to win a Kindle!  The chances of winning are high as this survey will wrap up in a couple of weeks.

The survey consists of 8 questions and should take less than 5 minutes. All the information provided will be treated as confidential.

Here is the survey link: http://tinyurl.com/ipad2winner

We appreciate your help.

Best Regards,
Archana Rajan
UCLA Executive MBA Candidate, Class of 2011