NANOG 52 - Room block filling up!

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Mon May 23 16:01:20 UTC 2011

> Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 11:08:10 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Brandon Ross <bross at pobox.com>
>
> I take that back, it shows as booked if you go through normal booking
> channels, if you use the starwoodmeetings URL in the NANOG meeting
> information page it shows availability.

Which means our block is not full, but, outside the block, the hotel is
fully booked. If we don't use all of the NANOG block by the 30th, those
rooms will probably be released for general use but it is very likely
that if you don't reserve soon either the block will fill or the few
rooms left will be booked shortly after they are released.

Don't wait too long!
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)