Netflix Is Eating Up More Of North America's Bandwidth Than Any Other Company

Carl Rosevear crosevear at skytap.com
Wed May 18 09:51:07 UTC 2011

"Eating Up" sounds so overweight and unhealthy.  Since a good number
of us get paid for delivering bits, isn't this a good thing?  Always
glad to see bits and dollars flowing into the Internet, personally.
However must express severe dissatisfaction with the topic of the
thread a while ago referencing Comcast trying to charge providers for
delivery over their network.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty happy
with the current model...  even if it means a $5/month residential
rate hike (or something).

--C