Experience with Open Source load balancers?

Jeff Neuffer Jr jneufferjr at gmail.com
Tue May 17 18:05:44 UTC 2011

We've use Linux LVS for many many years with success.
http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/

--
~Jeff

"It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points how the strong man
stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit
belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by
dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly...who knows the great
enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who,
at best, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, at the worst, if he
fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be
with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt (1858 - 1919), "Man in the Arena" Speech given April 23,
1910