Backbone operators see IPv6 connectivity demand up, but little traffic

Joel Jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Sun May 15 17:22:56 UTC 2011

You've got to get your backbone and transit enabled instrumented and stable before you put customers on it... that's a key in transitioning from an experiemental toy to something that you can actually use.

The current V6 deployement that I'm working on mirrors the previous 4 almost exactly in that regard.

the v6 workshop at nanog 41 pretty much echoed that observation.

joel