Yahoo and IPv6

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Sat May 14 16:27:45 UTC 2011

On May 14, 2011, at 3:41 PM, Matthew Kaufman wrote:

>> My Desktop is not able to make any IPv4 socket connections anymore.  I get
>> "Protocol not supported". So there are IPv6-only users, already bitten by
>> no AAAA.  So that's -1 from me.
>>

> Sounds to me like you're not on The Internet any more.

Haha.  I might still do UUCP and listen to a talk from Eric Allman currently,
yet I can send you Email and that's supposed to be over the Internet only
these days, I just heard.  So I am clearly online.

I assume you don't understand the options some people have or how much content
might be available on IPv6 already and might have been for years.

/bz

         Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.