Routing study

Greg Whynott Greg.Whynott at oicr.on.ca
Thu May 12 16:45:29 UTC 2011

On May 12, 2011, at 12:38 PM, Stefan Bethke wrote:

> Am 12.05.2011 um 18:02 schrieb Greg Whynott:
>
>> helps to read before you jump!
>
> I think he might be referring to the fact that the prefix supposedly used to conduct the test is his, not Georgia Tech's.
>
> --
> Stefan Bethke <stb at lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811

perhaps.  i should of reframed and not said anything since it added nothing.

sorry bmanning.

-g

Gregory Whynott
Networks and Storage

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
MaRS Centre, South Tower
101 College Street, Suite 800
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 0A3

647-294-2813 | www.oicr.on.ca

--

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.