23,000 IP addresses

Ong Beng Hui ongbh at ispworkshop.com
Wed May 11 01:56:56 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am not an US citizen and I don't live in US. But I am interested to
know how the case progress, because we have similar such cases in my
country. :P

But seriously, are they after the end-user or making the ISP responsible
for their end-user ?

while, I am not a lawyer, so what after they know who is using that
broadband connection for that IP. So, they have identified the 80yr old,
what next ? and what if i have a free-for-all wireless router in my
house which anyone can tap on, which i regularly switch off during
nighttime for energy saving reason. :)