Yahoo and IPv6

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Mon May 9 16:25:09 UTC 2011

On Mon, 9 May 2011, Arie Vayner wrote:

> What disturbs me is the piece saying "We recommend disabling
> IPv6<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=ArHGqIAYvt_4fpp3N3vLzmNRJ3tG/SIG=11vv8jc1f/**http%3A//help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/ipv6/general/ipv6-09.html>
> ", with a very easy link...

Even more disturbing than that is that when I run a test from here it says
that I have broken v6.  But I don't have broken v6 and test-v6.com proves
it with a 10/10.  This Yahoo tool doesn't seem to even give a hint as to
what it thinks is broken.

Can anyone from Yahoo shed some light on what this tool is doing and how
to get it to tell us what it thinks is broken?

--
Brandon Ross                                              AIM:  BrandonNRoss
                                                                ICQ:  2269442