Yahoo and IPv6

TJ trejrco at gmail.com
Mon May 9 12:06:49 UTC 2011

Unfortunately, I suspect many organizations will be following that approach.

I hope that some will instead see this as a great opportunity for the last
step in making their public services IPv6 reachable *... and that they also
start/continue/complete taking IPv6 within their internal networks as well.*

/TJ