Server Cabinet

TR Shaw tshaw at oitc.com
Wed May 4 11:30:32 UTC 2011

On May 4, 2011, at 5:06 AM, James Aldridge wrote:

> On 04/05/2011 10:53, Leigh Porter wrote:
>> This may be a silly question but.. How did it get in there?
>
> I'm assuming that it's not yet "in there" :-)
>
> I'd probably knock the wall down and fit a more reasonably sized door -
> 620mm (2') seems a bit narrow for a door anyway.
>
> One could of course get a 600mm wide rack instead ...

I agree. Put the too big rack up on ebay and get a smaller one (or one you can get through the door.  This is gotta be cheaper than knocking down, dust abatement and rebuilding a wall. I am not big on cutting the rack unless you know a ME and a really good welder and that may still not be cheaper than sell and buy new.

Tom