OT: Server Cabinet

Robert Lusby nanogwp at gmail.com
Wed May 4 09:09:33 UTC 2011

Not a silly question my fault for not making clear - cabinet is still
outside the room ... yet to go in.

And, no other entrance points. Room is below ground level, with a stupidly
narrow door frame. Old client building, with a room not originally designed
for purpose.

Short of scrapping this cabinet, and looking for one where the chassis
unbolts also?

Rob