Multitenant FWs

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Mon May 2 04:20:55 UTC 2011

Ahem, actually ScreenOS does support just such a thing through the use of
resource profiles - with this you can limit the amount of CPU, Sessions,
Policies, MIPs and DIPs (used for NAT), and other user defined objects such
as address book entries, etc. that each VSYS can avail.  This was one of the
primary drivers behind our decision to utilize the NS-5400 for Verizon's
NBFW (you remember that place right Chris, heh')

Stefan Fouant